CORAS Wellness and Behavioral Health, a premier source for quality health care and treatment for substance use and mental health disorders in Delaware, is seeking PEER SPECIALISTS in New Castle County
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME POSITIONS – FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AVAILABLE!
Excellent Perks and Full-Time Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training & Career Advancement
- A Great Team Environment
- Competitive Wages
- We offer our team member DailyPay! Get paid if you need your earnings before payday!
- Wellness Program & more
- Answers a 24/7 warm line that and provide support to individuals served in times of need.
- Works with individuals served to build connections that promote recovery side by side with service recipients to help them make connections and to work through anxiety and stress.
- Responsible for understanding the individual’s view of the world around them and how they perceive themselves in it.
- Offers relationships to service recipients that are based on mutual understanding and responsibility.
- Attends the treatment team of all individuals for whom s/he is providing service and any individual that has been interested in receiving peer support
- Follows three guiding principles: Learning versus helping, Relationship versus the individual, Hope and possibility versus fear
- Attend interdisciplinary team meetings
- Involved in providing hospital visitation, to individuals who have been admitted.
- Driving to and from the consumer’s home, a clean driving record is necessary.
- Background in mental health or substance abuse recovery required, specific training will be provided for Peer Certification, CPR and First Aid Certification
- Driver’s License and clean Motor Vehicle Record
Who We Are: CORAS Wellness and Behavioral Health, Founded in 2021, is an affiliate of Apis Services Inc. CORAS (Championing Optimal Recovery Advancing Self-Sufficiency) provides a wide array of substance abuse and behavioral health treatment services, including but not limited to, MAT Services, Outpatient Services, Residential Services, Sober Living Services, Primary Care Services, and other wellness and behavioral health services.