CORAS Wellness and Behavioral Health, a premier source for quality health care and treatment for substance use and mental health disorders in Delaware, is seeking is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses in Harrington, DE
Part-Time positions available –
Excellent Perks and Full-Time Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training & Career Advancement
- A Great Team Environment
- Competitive Wages
- We offer our team members DailyPay! Get paid if you need your earnings before payday!
- Wellness Program & more
The primary responsibility of these LPN roles are to provide our patients with the medications that are critical for them to remain in recovery.
- Current Delaware LPN required.
- Minimum 2 years in Nursing A+ not required
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Excellent writing and record-keeping skills.
Who We Are: CORAS Wellness and Behavioral Health, Founded in 2021, is an affiliate of Apis Services Inc. CORAS (Championing Optimal Recovery Advancing Self-Sufficiency) provides a wide array of substance abuse and behavioral health treatment services, including but not limited to, MAT Services, Outpatient Services, Residential Services, Sober Living Services, Primary Care Services, and other wellness and behavioral health services.