One of our amazing affiliates, CORAS Wellness and Behavioral Health, a premier source for quality health care and treatment for substance use and mental health disorders in Delaware, is seeking is seeking Administrative Support New Castle County Delaware.
Excellent Perks and Full-Time Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training & Career Advancement
- A Great Team Environment
- Competitive Wages
- We offer our team member DailyPay! Get paid if you need your earnings before payday!
- Wellness Program & more
Description of Position.
The Administrative Assistant is a member of the MAT and Outpatient administrative team that supports the compassionate care and assistance to persons who struggle with intellectual, developmental and behavioral health challenges and require assistance to achieve their fullest potential. The Administrative Assistant provides the assistance necessary to allow the staff to effectively assist clients to live independently and ensure their wellness, health and safety. The Administrative Assistant in collaboration with the MAT and outpatient CORAS Wellness and Behavior health administrative teams provides a wide range of administrative support. The Administrative Assistant embraces the mission of the Organization by fostering a culture of compassion, hope, service and collaboration.
- Assists with office tasks such as faxing, scanning, filling, copying, maintenance of spreadsheet, database management and upload of documents into the electronic health record.
- Greets visitors and callers, handles inquiries and directs guest to the appropriate individual;
- Responds to request for information in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensures adequate office supplies and maintenance of printer/scanner inclusive of toner orders.
- Maintains client intake information, and referral.
- Attends Staff meetings as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned, verbally or in writing.
Who We Are: CORAS Wellness and Behavioral Health, Founded in 2021, is an affiliate of Apis Services Inc. CORAS (Championing Optimal Recovery Advancing Self-Sufficiency) provides a wide array of substance abuse and behavioral health treatment services, including but not limited to, MAT Services, Outpatient Services, Residential Services, Sober Living Services, Primary Care Services, and other wellness and behavioral health services.